Monday, August 2, 2010

Depression, Life, God, & Hope.

TWLOHA.COM Suicide Prevention Website

"Never, Never, Never Give up!" -Winston Churchill

Okay, yea, I'll just be honest with this blog...I have been depressed. It happens, Life Can Suck, but it also b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l ! The one that created you LOVES you more than you can FATHOM & created YOU with such care, it is unimaginable! =D 

My friends see me always wearing a smile, & for most of the time I am truly a happy human being! But I get down in the dumps & lose hope too. ALL I can say is that God is the only joy I have when I am in the dumps & the only thing that every brings me out of them either.

I am sure everyone has at some point. All I know is that when I have been so hopeless, God ALWAYS delivered, and He will CONTINUE to do so in my life. I have experienced miracles in my life of GOD just working EVERYTHING out. But some people become so hopeless that they end their lives. This is a tragedy that just should NOT be!

I read a friend's status that was telling someone not to give up or end their life because people do care about you & to put your life in God's hands. PEOPLE ARE HURTING! in this world! WE as Christians need to be a light of life & love to every single person we encounter in this world.

I really wish I could explain & give people a glimpse into the joy I feel ever single day, through the good & the bad from my Lord Jesus Christ. It is euphoric if that is a good word to use to explain the amazing LOVE GOD GIVES ALL THE TIME! Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross out of love to save us from sin;s rightful punishment. Is there any other God that suffered for His creations?

In my heart I know that if people would chose to NEVER EVER GIVE UP & FEEL & COME TO KNOW GOD'S LOVE, that they would realize LIFE IS WORTH LIVING! GOD LOVES YOU, and in the true meaning of the word love:) Anything good or lovely comes fro God the Father <3

It is my prayer tonight as I go to bed that those people hurting & depressed will find God's MEANING, HOPE, & above all LOVE.

God has a plan for every soul ever born, and to end your life before God allowed for you to come home, would be destroying the divine joy planned for every person to have for themselves & to offer to the world:)

Two song I would like to suggest & have helped me in my time of need:

Don't Give Up Because You Are Loved & You Raise Me Up both by Josh Groban =)


"Never, Never, Never Give up!" -Winston Churchill


1 comment: